IPA For iPhone And iPod Touch

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ballarat dating - Whenever u want it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
australi

PostSubject: Ballarat dating - Whenever u want it   Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Palmerston dating - Get my juices all over you My name is Kaia BOLAND Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! singles in Richmond-Windsor free online dating Adelaide free online dating Richmond-Windsor online dating Tamworth online dating Hervey Bay online dating Hey All! I am new to the city and started a whole new life here. I am relaxed, easy going and love to have a good time. I would like to meet someone I click with, develop a friendship and if the chemistry is right then possibly something more- although, I am not opposed to just making a new friend. The type of guy I'm attracted to has a great sense of humor, is funny and will make me laugh, is easy going and has a positive attitude. I love it when a guy is caring and has old school chivalry. He is confident but not arrogant, has goals, creating or already has stability, has good morals, is honest and trustworthy and dependable and can accept and love me through all my flaws and insecurities and make me feel beautiful. I Like havin lots of fun.No strings attached.open-minded.freaky female. Love men with tattoos and piercings and I have a clit piercing. Looking to hookup as soon as possible so write me so we can meet. easy going chick who just likes to have fun. I love trying new things! I am very open minded and up for just about anything! looking for more of a fuck buddy so if thats cool with you then email me! I am on here for one reason and one reason only and that is to ****! If you want to date look elsewhere if you want to tell em all the dirty details you want to do then let me have it. I am open for anything just give it to me. I love getting off in fact i am typing this with one hand wink wink Looking for healthy, large blossomed, Zuke for intimate encounter with fruitful results in the area. No strings attached. I like rain showers, sun bathing and photosynthesis. Looking for a fling!
Back to top Go down

Ballarat dating - Whenever u want it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1